Jump to navigation Jump to search
After the Biblical Ladder of Jacob.
- A flowering plant of the genus Polemonium.
- (nautical) A vertical ladder from the ratline to the upper masts.
- A toy consisting of blocks of wood, held together by strings or ribbons, that appear to cascade downward as they flip over.
- A pocketknife consisting of two handle segments joined by a pivot, with a blade connected by a second pivot to the end of one handle segment.
- (mathematics) A noncompact surface resembling a ladder made of handlebodies.
- A high-voltage electrical device used as a visual effect in old movies which has a pair of vertical electrodes that form an arc between them starting at the bottom, rising to the top, then repeating.
- (Britain) A serving of short ribs.