Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- 1 English
- 2 French
- 3 German
- 4 Portuguese
- 5 Swedish
- An island of Indonesia in the Malay Archipelago.
- (computing) An object-oriented, garbage-collected computer programming language.
- In the input tag I include the onBlur="myfunction()" which checks if the field is filled (displays an alert if necessary and resets the focus). If I leave the first field I get an java alert which says that field two should have a value and then a java alert which says that field one should have a value and then a java... get the picture ?
- 1997 January 7, "Kenneth Roddy" (username), Java Alert Messages When Netscape Home Page Loads, in comp.infosystems.www.browsers.ms-windows, Usenet
- I created an alert window using java script, but I found the fonts too small. Is there a way of controling font size and style when java alert window opens.
- 2003 April 8, "mpaulopes" (username), Passing values to a Java popup windows, in macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion, Usenet
- Java cat (the musang)
- Java sparrow (a species of finch, Padda oryzivora, native to Java, but commonly kept as a cage bird)
island of Indonesia
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Java (plural Javas)
- A chicken of the Java breed which was developed in the United States.
Java n (genitive Javas)
- Java (island)
Java ? (genitive Javas)
- Java (programming language)
- Java (island of Indonesia)
- Java (an island of Indonesia)