Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Judahite (plural Judahites)
- A descendant of Judah (the patriarch).
- A descendant or member of the tribe of Judah.
- An inhabitant of the ancient kingdom of Judah.
a descendant of Judah (the patriarch or tribe), an inhabitant of the ancient kingdom of Judah
- Of or pertaining to Judah (the patriarch), to the tribe of Judah, or to the ancient kingdom of Judah, or its inhabitants.
- Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Israel)
- (descendants of the patriarch Jacob, later renamed Israel): Asher (Asherite), Benjamin (Benjaminite), Dan (Danite), Gad (Gadite), Issachar (Issacharite), Joseph (Josephite: Ephraim (Ephraimite), Manasseh (Manassite)), Judah (Judahite), Levi (Levite), Naphtali (Naphtalite), Reuben (Reubenite), Simeon (Simeonite), Zebulun (Zebulunite)