Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: kylie
- A female given name originating as a coinage.
- 2002, Erinn Banting, Australia: The People, page 30:
- Kylie and her parents had been driving through the outback for hours. They had taken a five-hour flight from Sydney, where they lived, to Perth, in Western Australia. From Perth, they had to drive another seven hours to get to Kylie′s aunt and uncle′s sheep station.
- 2010, Joanne Harris, blueeyedboy, Doubleday, →ISBN, page 102:
- Emily. Em-il-y, three syllables, like a knock on the door of destiny. Such an odd, old-fashioned name, compared to those Kylies and Traceys and Jades — names that reeked of Impulse and grease and stood out in gaudy neon colours —