- A habitational surname
- a hamlet, also known as Langdon Cross, north of Launceston, Cornwall, England (OS grid ref SX3089).
- a village, more commonly known as East Langdon, in Dover district, Kent, England (OS grid ref TR3346).
- a hamlet in Rocky View County, Alberta, Canada.
- a former settlement in Kern County, California, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Meadow Township, Clay County, Iowa, USA.
- a tiny city in Reno County, Kansas, USA.
- a town in Sullivan County, New Hampshire, USA.
- a small city in North Dakota, USA, and the county seat of Cavalier County.
- a neighbourhood in Washington, D.C., USA.