Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A Scottish surname from Scottish Gaelic.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- A female given name transferred from the surname, of mostly American usage.
- A hamlet in Aberdeenshire council area, Scotland, south-west of Insch (OS grid ref NJ5924). 
- A large village in Fife council area, Scotland, west of Glenrothes (OS grid ref NO2401).
- A special service area in the Rural Municipality of Elfros No. 307, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- A number of places in the United States:
- A minor city in Searcy County, Arkansas.
- A minor city in Sumter County, Georgia.
- A township and city therein, in Ingham County, Michigan.
- A township in Todd County, Minnesota.
- A village in Franklin County, Missouri.
- An unincorporated community in Greenbrier County, West Virginia.
- An unincorporated community in Belmont, Lafayette County, Wisconsin.
- A town in Mpumalanga province, South Africa.
- The male name was popular in the U.K. during the first half of the 20th century.
- The female given name is usually spelled Lesley in the U.K.
female given name
- a female given name from English
- a female given name, popular in the 1980s and the 1990s