Jump to navigation Jump to search
Leung (plural Leungs)
- A surname from Chinese.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Leung is the 1747th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 20496 individuals. Leung is most common among Asian/Pacific Islander (94.34%) individuals.
From Cantonese 梁 (loeng4), via English Leung.
- a surname from Cantonese of Chinese origin
- English terms derived from Cantonese
- English 2-syllable words
- English 1-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from Chinese
- Tagalog terms derived from Cantonese
- Tagalog terms borrowed from English
- Tagalog terms derived from English
- Tagalog terms with IPA pronunciation
- Tagalog lemmas
- Tagalog proper nouns
- Tagalog surnames
- Tagalog surnames from Cantonese