Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: meridian
- A census-designated place in Colorado State.
- An unincorporated community in Florida State.
- A city in Idaho State.
- A city in Mississippi, USA, and the county seat of Lauderdale County.
- A village in New York State.
- A town in Logan County, Oklahoma State.
- A census-designated place in Stephens County, Oklahoma State.
- A census-designated place in Pennsylvania Commonwealth.
- A city in Texas State.
Declension of Meridian
- Meridian in Duden online