Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Montague (plural Montagues)
- A surname, variant of Montagu.
- A male given name.
- A member of Romeo's family in William Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet.
- (figuratively) By analogy with the Shakespearean play, a member or citizen of the family, party, or country of the husband in a Romeo and Juliet couple.
- A city in California
- A town in Massachusetts
- A city in Michigan
- A town in New York
- A township in Ontario
- A town in Prince Edward Island
- An unincorporated census-designated place in Texas