Jump to navigation Jump to search
The hamlet is first attested as Moscou in 1899. Originally the name of a farm separated by a canal from Petersburg.
- Moscow (a federal city, the capital of Russia).
- A hamlet in Ooststellingwerf, Friesland, Netherlands.
- Dutch terms with IPA pronunciation
- Dutch terms with audio links
- Rhymes:Dutch/ɔskɑu̯/2 syllables
- Dutch lemmas
- Dutch proper nouns
- Dutch neuter nouns
- nl:Federal cities of Russia
- nl:Cities in Russia
- nl:National capitals
- nl:Places in Russia
- nl:Villages in Friesland, Netherlands
- nl:Villages in the Netherlands
- nl:Places in Friesland, Netherlands
- nl:Places in the Netherlands