Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: netherlands
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈnɛðələndz/
- (General American) enPR: nĕthʹər-ləndz, IPA(key): /ˈnɛðɚləndz/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: Neth‧er‧lands
- The main constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, located primarily in northwestern Europe bordering Germany and Belgium.
- For quotations using this term, see Citations:Netherlands.
- The Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Holland (formally refers to the provinces of North Holland and South Holland, but often colloquially used to refer to the entire country)
country in northwestern Europe — See also translations at Holland
Netherlands (not comparable)
- Of, from or relating to the Netherlands.
pertaining to the Netherlands
Netherlands pl (plural only)
- Appendix:Place names in the Netherlands
- (countries of Europe) country of Europe; Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
- Appendix:Countries of the world