Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: netherlands
- The main constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, located in northwestern Europe bordering Germany and Belgium.
- The Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Holland (although "Holland" strictly applies to the provinces of North Holland and South Holland in Dutch, in English, especially in sports contexts, it is often incorrectly treated as a synonym for the entire nation.)
country in northwestern Europe — See also translations at Holland
Netherlands (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to the Netherlands. The correct word to describe embassies and consulates of the country.
pertaining to the Netherlands
Netherlands pl (plural only)
- Appendix:Place names in the Netherlands
- (countries of Europe) country of Europe; Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
- Appendix:Countries of the world