Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: ocr
- (education, UK) Initialism of Oxford, Cambridge & RSA (examination board)
- (politics, US) Initialism of Office for Civil Rights.
- (religion) Initialism of Office of the Chief Rabbi.
OCR (countable and uncountable, plural OCRs)
- (computing, uncountable) Initialism of optical character recognition (the technology or principle).
- (computing, countable) Initialism of optical character reader (the scanning device).
- (sports, uncountable) Abbreviation of obstacle course racing.
- (sports, countable) Abbreviation of obstacle course race.
- (construction, uncountable) Initialism of one coat render.
optical character recognition
OCR (third-person singular simple present OCRs, present participle OCRing, simple past and past participle OCRed)
- (transitive) To perform optical character recognition upon.
- Google Book Search is a tool from Google that searches the full text of books that Google scans, OCRs, and stores in its digital database.
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- British English
- English initialisms
- American English
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- English abbreviations
- English verbs
- English transitive verbs
- English terms with usage examples