Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
PMO (plural PMOs)
- (medicine) Initialism of postmenopausal osteoporosis.
- (business) Initialism of project management office.
- (military) Provost Marshall Office
- (government, Canada) Initialism of Prime Minsiter's Office; The Office of the Prime Minister, composed of the prime minister and his or her top political staff.
- (Prime Minister's Office): PCO
Prime Minister's Office
Project Management Office
- (Prime Minister's Office): Office of the Prime Minister (Canada) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- (Post-menopausal osteoporosis): Postmenopausal osteoporosis on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- (Project management office): Project management office on Wikipedia.Wikipedia