Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: pascha
Pascha (plural Paschas)
- Passover (biblical, Israelite, Jewish, or Christian Passover; this term also includes Quartodeciman Passover, observed on Nisan 14, especially by Christians in Asia Minor)
- Easter, the most important Christian religious holy day or feast.
- Orthodox Christian church services during the week succeeding Easter.
- Paschal, paschal
- crucifixional Pascha / crucifixional pascha (“Ancient Greek: πάσχα σταυρώσιμον”)
- resurrectional Pascha / resurrectional pascha (“Ancient Greek: πάσχα ἀναστάσιμον”)
Pascha (not comparable)
- (attributive) Pertaining to either Passover or Easter (Pascha is an ambiguous term and its meaning depends on context).
- In the Orthodox Christian church, Pascha week is the week succeeding Easter.
- pasha (title)