Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: pawnee
- A near-extinct language of North America.
- A village in Sangamon County, Illinois, United States.
- A ghost town in Geary County, Kansas, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Harrison County, Missouri, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Medina County, Ohio, United States.
- A city, the county seat of Pawnee County, Oklahoma, United States.
- A census-designated place in Bee County, Texas, United States.
- Relating to the Pawnee people or language.
Pawnee (plural Pawnees or Pawnee)
- A person of Pawnee origin or descent.