Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: queen
- A title given to queens.
- Queen Elizabeth II
- In Commonwealth countries, the state, as symbolized by the queen, particularly in legal matters.
- Her Majesty the Queen v. Smith, style of cause of a criminal case.
- A surname, originating as a nickname
Queen f (genitive Queen, plural Queens)
- The Queen of England (and various political superstructures which contain England)
- (colloquial) woman who, in a certain environment, enjoys special attention
- (homosexual slang) queen; effeminate homosexual man
Declension of Queen