Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A surname.
- An American male given name transferred from the surname.
- A female given name
- Any of a number of places in the U.S.A. named after people with the surname, including:
- A kind of dry white wine made from Sauvignon blanc grapes grown near Quincy in the Loire valley.
- (US euphemistic slang, obsolete) A toilet: a fixture for urination and defecation, particularly (humorous) as a personification of the device.
- I'll be right back. I need to go visit Quincy.