Redmond + -ian, from Redmond, Washington, US, where Microsoft has its headquarters.
Redmondian (comparative more Redmondian, superlative most Redmondian)
- (informal, computing) Of or pertaining to Microsoft.
- 1999, Network World (volume 16, number 29, July 1999)
- In essence, anyone who speaks ill of Linux in any context and under any circumstances is a Redmondian demi-demon or an infidel...
- 2003, Steve Bass, PC annoyances: how to fix the most annoying things about your personal computer
- With typical Redmondian logic, the company hid Hotmail's address-book importing feature in Outlook Express, where it's called Synchronize Now and doesn't mention Hotmail.
- 2006, Yogesh Shetty, Samir Jayaswal, Practical .NET for financial markets
- .NET innovation is the culmination of the "Redmondian" imagination.