Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Reg Grundys pl (plural only)
- (Australia, rhyming slang) Undies.
- 2007, Robert G Barrett, Les Norton and the Case of the Talking Pie Crust, 2010, HarperCollins Australia, unnumbered page,
- But Lasjoz kept his T-shirts, sox, Reg Grundys and hankies folded tidily and separated from each other.
- 2009, Sonia Neale, Death by Teenager, 2011, HarperCollins Australia, unnumbered page,
- What makes my children′s faces blaze hotter than crimson French knickers and matching suspender belt, is catching their parents walking around the house dressed only in their Reg Grundys.