See also: republic
- Alternative letter-case form of , used in proper names of nations.
- the French Republic
- vowed to uphold the traditions of the Republic
- a small city in Republic County, Kansas, USA.
- an unincorporated community and CDP in Marquette County, Michigan, USA.
- a city in Christian and Greene Counties, Missouri, USA.
- a village in Seneca County, Ohio, USA.
- an unincorporated community and CDP in Fayette County, Pennsylvania, USA.
- a small city in Washington, USA, and the county seat of Ferry County.
- an unincorporated community in Kanawha County, West Virginia, USA.