- A habitational surname.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- A town in North Hertfordshire, England, on the Cambridgeshire border.
- A village in Barnsley borough, South Yorkshire, England.
- A suburb of Glasgow, Scotland.
- A seaside hamlet on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
- A city in Franklin, Hart and Madison Counties, Georgia in the United States.
- A ghost town in Fisher County, Texas in the United States.
- 1838 Thomas Miller, Royston Gower, or, The Days of King John, Henry Colburn, London, page 235:
- Royston Gower was the man to whom De Marchmont had trusted this mission; he was a hardy old soldier, one who had been to the Holy Land, and seen blood spilt as plentifully as water; - - -