Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: San-Francisco
- A major coastal city in California of over 800,000 widely known for its unique culture, architecture, and LGBT population; formerly Yerba Buena (pre-1847).
- The extinct culture of the city of the same name also known as the Ramaytush.
- Any place or institution named after St. Francis.
- (city): SF, San Fran, Frisco, Baghdad by the Bay, San Fagcisco, The City (Northern CA and Western NV only), Bay City, The City by the Bay, The City That Knows How (dated)
- (native people, native language): Ramaytush
San Francisco, California city
For quotations using this term, see Citations:San Francisco.
- San-Francisco (obsolete)
San Francisco f