All public logs
Combined display of all publicly available logs of Wiktionary except the abuse-filter abuse log. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 21:55, 21 December 2013 Dmol moved page Higher Intermediate Fare to higher intermediate fare (no need for caps.)
- 10:17, 21 March 2013 Dmol moved page Higher Intermediate Point to higher intermediate point (Moved to lower caps. Seems to be the usual for this.)
- 07:26, 25 November 2011 Dmol moved page special service request to Special Service Requirement (Airline systems use word Requirement, and caps are normally used.)
- 11:26, 5 February 2009 Dmol moved page norn iron to Norn Iron (Although informal, it is still a proper noun and should have caps.)
- 16:55, 10 February 2008 Dmol moved page Solid Slug to solid slug (Upper case title, one of my first entries. Seems to have missed out on conversion to lower case.)
- 20:40, 21 October 2007 Dmol moved page mucuna prurita, Herb to mucuna prurita (moved to correct article name, omitted Herb in name.)