All public logs
Combined display of all publicly available logs of Wiktionary except the abuse-filter abuse log. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 23:02, 13 August 2008 Michae2109 moved page bry seg faen om noe to bry seg faen om (It's easier to drop "noe" from idioms, as "noe" is only optional in Nynorsk (instead of "noko"))
- 19:32, 1 August 2008 Michae2109 moved page chudwah to CHUDWAH (The word is an acronym and is typically spelled in upper case letters)
- 19:08, 1 August 2008 Michae2109 moved page lolwut to lol wut (The expression is spaced in all cases of use I have observed.)
- 14:33, 24 February 2008 Michae2109 moved page distre to distré (The word is written with an accent to signify that its pronunciation is similar to its French origin, thus it does not adhere to more common pronunciation rules in Norwegian.)
- 18:59, 1 September 2007 User account Michae2109 was created