All public logs
Combined display of all publicly available logs of Wiktionary except the abuse-filter abuse log. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 15:54, 18 September 2017 Mikko Paananen moved page njuočča to njuovčča (http://sánit.oahpa.no/detail/sme/fin/njuov%C4%8D%C4%8Da.html?no_compounds=true&lemma_match=true)
- 01:24, 20 February 2015 Mikko Paananen moved page țință to țintă (spelling in DEX and ro.wikt)
- 20:25, 20 February 2011 Mikko Paananen moved page esloganes to eslóganes (see: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eslogan)
- 14:34, 2 May 2009 Mikko Paananen moved page Amerikan Yhdysvallat to Amerikan yhdysvallat (correct spelling in Finnish: http://www.kotus.fi/index.phtml?s=2380)
- 01:39, 24 February 2007 Mikko Paananen moved page притяжательный пaдeж to притяжательный падеж (title had some latin letters mixed in)
- 20:25, 12 February 2007 User account Mikko Paananen was created