Changes related to "í nafni"
← í nafni
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
27 March 2017
26 March 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Module:labels/data/regional; 15:02 . . (+248) . . Crom daba (Huzhu and Minhe for "variants" of "Monguor")
25 March 2017
24 March 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Module:languages; 21:34 . . (+6) . . Wikitiki89 (strip vertical question mark and exclamation point)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:labels/data/topical; 07:51 . . (+112) . . Wyang
22 March 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Module:languages/data2; 03:00 . . (+968) . . -sche (per Wiktionary:Grease_pit/2017/March)
21 March 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Module:labels/data; 10:06 . . (0) . . -sche (now that 'usually' is its own label sep. from 'chiefly', 'usually in the plural' may as well display 'usually in the plural' rather than conforming to 'chiefly')
- (diff | hist) . . Module:labels/data; 09:27 . . (-160) . . -sche (rmv 'politically correct', see WT:RFDO#Category:Politically_correct_terms_by_language:a loaded vague label w subjective application; better to use other labels as applicable to specific cases: euphemistic, jocular, nonstandard, uncommon, etc)