Changes related to "āteryn"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
24 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Module:headword/data; 07:07 . . (-9) . . Erutuon (Undo revision 43448212 by Erutuon (talk): bad idea, because old languages using Old Cyrillic frequently share spellings with modern languages using modern Cyrillic (Cyrl))
- (diff | hist) . . Module:headword/data; 05:57 . . (+9) . . Erutuon (to apply nicer fonts to section headings)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:script utilities; 01:41 . . (+271) . . Erutuon (tracking grave accents in Russian, mostly out of curiosity)
23 May 2017
22 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Module:scripts/data; 00:24 . . (+8) . . Erutuon (commenting out "Aran" (Nastaliq) to see if it is used at all; it shouldn't, as discussed at Wiktionary:Beer parlour/2017/May#Using the script code for Nastaʿlīq rather than Arabic)
21 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Module:script utilities; 00:01 . . (+741) . . Erutuon (track incorrect Ancient Greek characters)
20 May 2017
19 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Module:script utilities; 16:27 . . (+131) . . Erutuon (removing lang attribute and script class "Latn" for Japanese transliterations, which sometimes include both Kana and Latin ... this needs a better solution, though)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:scripts; 00:03 . . (+130) . . Erutuon (add getCharacters function)