Changes related to "Appendix:Greek alphabet"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
31 July 2015
30 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Module:languages; 22:38 . . (-22) . . CodeCat
- (diff | hist) . . Appendix:Greek number and measurement; 06:08 . . (+12) . . Saltmarsh (ed cat)
29 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . nu; 18:53 . . (+119) . . Ungoliant MMDCCLXIV (Undo revision 33682719 by 220.127.116.11 (talk) use WT:RFV)
- (diff | hist) . . nu; 18:30 . . (-119) . . 18.104.22.168 (Polish language doesn't have word "nu". It is russianism. In Polish language only proper word is "no" which doesn't look nor doesn't sound like russian equivalent but have same root and similar meaning with it.) (Tag: fewer-L2s)
26 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . delta; 14:15 . . (+27) . . Dan Polansky (t+cs:delta (Assisted))
- (diff | hist) . . delta; 14:15 . . (+28) . . Dan Polansky (→Noun: format the sense "forked mouth of a river" by providing a translation, and following the common practice in Czech entries)
- (diff | hist) . . delta; 14:01 . . (+1,121) . . Jan.Kamenicek (→Czech: + more meanings, + etymologies, + derived term, + declension, + anagrams, + cat.)