Changes related to "Category:French informal terms"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
28 June 2017
27 June 2017
- (diff | hist) . . fort; 12:50 . . (+13) . . Donnanz (→Derived terms)
- (diff | hist) . . etc.; 08:59 . . (+31) . . Gamren (t+kl:il.il. (Assisted))
25 June 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m histoire que; 13:43 . . (+48) . . Barytonesis (added Category:French subordinating conjunctions using HotCat)
- (diff | hist) . . super; 06:46 . . (+4) . . Dan Polansky (→See also)
- (diff | hist) . . super; 06:43 . . (-73) . . Dan Polansky (→Czech: link to en super; add great; reduce the usage note for a) lack of declension with the use of ineclinable tag on the model of jidiš, b) statement about what the reader should not do; etc.)
24 June 2017
- (diff | hist) . . à poil; 22:27 . . (-6) . . Barytonesis
- (diff | hist) . . email; 01:27 . . (-23) . . DTLHS
23 June 2017
- (diff | hist) . . poche; 17:45 . . (-25) . . Matthias Buchmeier (→Italian)
- (diff | hist) . . sécher; 00:31 . . (+100) . . Barytonesis (→Verb)