Changes related to "Category:Old English adverbs"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
24 October 2016
23 October 2016
22 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . no; 21:50 . . (+8) . . 184.108.40.206 (t+yi:קײן (Assisted))
- (diff | hist) . . wide; 19:18 . . (+50) . . Erutuon (→Pronunciation: +Southern Hemisphere)
21 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . her; 17:30 . . (+418) . . Equinox (2 plural noun cites. maybe someone can find better.)
- (diff | hist) . . her; 17:28 . . (-2) . . Equinox (→Noun: it certainly can't be uncountable when the given example says "it may be A HER". I will find a plural example too.)
- (diff | hist) . . her; 17:26 . . (+2) . . Yurivict (→Noun: No plural, unless somebody has an example.)
20 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . side; 20:25 . . (+18) . . Donnanz (→Norwegian Nynorsk: derived terms)
- (diff | hist) . . side; 20:23 . . (+8) . . Donnanz (→Norwegian Bokmål: derived terms)