Changes related to "Category:Serbo-Croatian conjunctions"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
30 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . no; 08:15 . . (+7) . . Benwing (fix ar)
- (diff | hist) . . no; 08:14 . . (+13) . . Benwing (fix ar)
29 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . nu; 18:53 . . (+119) . . Ungoliant MMDCCLXIV (Undo revision 33682719 by 22.214.171.124 (talk) use WT:RFV)
- (diff | hist) . . nu; 18:30 . . (-119) . . 126.96.36.199 (Polish language doesn't have word "nu". It is russianism. In Polish language only proper word is "no" which doesn't look nor doesn't sound like russian equivalent but have same root and similar meaning with it.) (Tag: fewer-L2s)
- (diff | hist) . . m ter; 00:24 . . (-1) . . Dalahäst (→Usage notes: incorrect usage: cf. haver/ter morrido, ser/estar morto)
28 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . ale; 09:47 . . (+7) . . Tweenk (→Particle)
- (diff | hist) . . ale; 09:46 . . (-24) . . Tweenk (→Polish: The English borrowing is not naturalized - remove and expand other senses)
- (diff | hist) . . ale; 09:42 . . (+142) . . Tweenk (→Particle)