Changes related to "Category:Vilamovian nouns"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
23 July 2017
22 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m rot; 12:27 . . (0) . . Barend (→Noun)
- (diff | hist) . . rot; 12:26 . . (+382) . . Barend (→Norwegian Nynorsk)
21 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m koma; 21:59 . . (+1) . . Barend (→Etymology 2)
- (diff | hist) . . koma; 21:58 . . (+162) . . Barend (→Verb: koma til)
- (diff | hist) . . rot; 12:13 . . (+50) . . Lucyin (t+ary:خمج (Assisted))
- (diff | hist) . . rot; 12:02 . . (+26) . . Lucyin (t+wa:pouri (Assisted))
20 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . rot; 13:25 . . (+72) . . Barend (→Norwegian Nynorsk: pronunciation)
- (diff | hist) . . wat; 02:53 . . (+65) . . Kolmiel (→Etymology: Jesus. No. The -t was never shifted in Central Franconian and "dat, wat" goes as far south as Saarland and Lorraine. It has nothing to do with Cologne, or Dutch, or Limburgish, or Low German. Don't make stuff up!)