Changes related to "Peter Pan syndrome"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
29 July 2015
27 July 2015
26 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . role; 22:29 . . (+2,363) . . Jan.Kamenicek (→Czech: more meanings, etymologies, pronunciation, declension, derived and related terms, synonyms, anagrams)
- (diff | hist) . . Appendix:English pronunciation; 11:23 . . (-2) . . IvanScrooge98 (→Consonants) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
24 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Appendix:Glossary; 10:22 . . (+11) . . Gronky ("used in Italian" is an example rather than a definition, so I moved it to the end)
23 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . phenomenon; 10:09 . . (+192) . . Denispir (→Noun: added sense for non-perceptible phenomena (eg scientific) + minor complement)
- (diff | hist) . . m phenomenon; 09:57 . . (+148) . . Denispir (→Noun: minor complement + separation of senses: case of phenomenon vs type of phenomenon)