Changes related to "Talk:anal-retentive"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
20 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Nazi; 20:31 . . (-58) . . Robbie SWE (→Adjective: BS)
- (diff | hist) . . Nazi; 19:50 . . (+6) . . 188.8.131.52 (→Adjective: correction)
- (diff | hist) . . Nazi; 19:41 . . (+52) . . Leucostictes (→Adjective)
- (diff | hist) . . Nazi; 18:08 . . (+46) . . DCDuring (→Anagrams)
- (diff | hist) . . Nazi; 18:04 . . (+15) . . DCDuring (→Noun)
- (diff | hist) . . Nazi; 17:30 . . (+14) . . -sche (this sense, in both the previous and the current definition, seems hard to define/distinguish [given its real-world usage] from the preceding sense. seeking more input in the Tea Room...)
- (diff | hist) . . m Nazi; 11:14 . . (0) . . Leucostictes (→Adjective: I don't know if White or European is the better adjective. I chose European but am open to changing it to White.)
- (diff | hist) . . Nazi; 11:13 . . (+15) . . Leucostictes (→Adjective: I think these sentiments would only be called Nazis if Whites expressed them. The Anti-Semitism/racism/xenophobia of the Iranians is not Nazism.)
- (diff | hist) . . Nazi; 10:43 . . (+30) . . -sche (→Noun: re previous edit: Jew-hating is definitional, a core tenet of Nazism...that does not mean all Jew-haters are Nazis. but 'ethnic nationalist' does seem like a better descriptor than the relatively obscure word 'ethnicist'.)
- (diff | hist) . . Nazi; 10:21 . . (-4) . . Leucostictes (Hating Jews doesn't make a person or a political movement neo-Nazi, otherwise most of the Muslim world would be neo-Nazis)