Changes related to "black up"
← black up
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
25 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . black; 11:24 . . (+374) . . Equinox (#* '''1749''', Henry Fielding, ''The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling'' #*: Nor were there wanting some, who, after the departure of Jenny, insinuated that she was spirited away with a design too '''black''' to be mentioned, and who gave frequent hints t)
23 September 2016
21 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Appendix:Glossary; 13:49 . . (-30) . . Gamren (→A: an auxiliary verb may also be used independently)
19 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Module:scripts/data; 18:03 . . (+4) . . Wikitiki89 (apparently these were also used in pre-reform Bulgarian, albeit under fairly rare circumstances (the small variant also seems to have been dotted...))
- (diff | hist) . . m black; 06:21 . . (-5) . . -sche (→Statistics: rename basic-words categories per RFM using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . m up; 02:41 . . (-36) . . -sche (rename basic-words categories per RFM using AWB)