Changes related to "forza"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
27 April 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Module:utilities; 15:46 . . (+102) . . Daniel Carrero
- (diff | hist) . . Module:utilities; 15:45 . . (+23) . . Daniel Carrero
26 April 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Module:scripts; 19:26 . . (+50) . . Erutuon (have findBestScript not count the characters if there's just one script in the list)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:etymology; 03:39 . . (-105) . . Erutuon (to fix problem mentioned at Wiktionary:Grease pit/2017/April#Etymology-only languages, do not call getNonEtymological on source language before checking if it's the same as the language of the entry; a better solution may be needed)
25 April 2017
23 April 2017
22 April 2017
- (diff | hist) . . força; 23:28 . . (+59) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Pronunciation: "Paulista" accent doesn't exist - there's the capital/Paulistano vs. countryside/Caipira accents. And Southerners use mostly alveolar varieties, the retroflex is associated with caipiras.)
- (diff | hist) . . força; 23:27 . . (+29) . . 18.104.22.168 (→Pronunciation)