Changes related to "get a grip"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
28 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . get; 13:19 . . (-72) . . Eric Kvaalen (Took out 'Similarly, "I had got" = "I had", "I will have got" = "I will have", etc.' I don't think anybody talks like that. Also, replaced "archaic in UK" with "less common in UK". (See talk page.))
27 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Module:labels/data; 12:30 . . (+55) . . Crom daba (made the honorific label link to wikipedia page on honorifics)
26 September 2016
24 September 2016
21 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Appendix:Glossary; 13:49 . . (-30) . . Gamren (→A: an auxiliary verb may also be used independently)
- (diff | hist) . . m angry; 12:20 . . (-56) . . Renard Migrant (Reverted edits by 126.96.36.199. If you think this rollback is in error, please leave a message on my talk page.)
- (diff | hist) . . angry; 11:59 . . (+56) . . 188.8.131.52 (Tags: bad-lede, Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)