Changes related to "na'"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
21 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Appendix:Glossary; 13:49 . . (-30) . . Gamren (→A: an auxiliary verb may also be used independently)
20 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . mother; 11:04 . . (+8) . . Atitarev (→Translations)
- (diff | hist) . . mother; 10:47 . . (+8) . . Atitarev (→Translations)
19 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Module:scripts/data; 18:03 . . (+4) . . Wikitiki89 (apparently these were also used in pre-reform Bulgarian, albeit under fairly rare circumstances (the small variant also seems to have been dotted...))
- (diff | hist) . . na; 18:01 . . (-79) . . Equinox (→Interjection: it's just "no". we don't need to duplicate each sense of "no" here.)
- (diff | hist) . . na; 09:05 . . (+241) . . -sche (→Kilivila)
- (diff | hist) . . m mother; 02:22 . . (-42) . . -sche (→Noun: rename basic-words categories per RFM using AWB)