Changes related to "strictly increasing function"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
25 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . value; 09:42 . . (+119) . . 2a02:c7d:af04:9f00:351f:e787:ad3f:234b (I added a synonym. This usage is given specifically to sociology on its wiktionary page, but it is used in quotidian speech and political theory in a way that simply refers to values.) (Tag: Visual edit)
22 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Module:labels/data; 09:42 . . (+170) . . JackPotte (+ labels["computer languages"] because the category exists and its entries labels make double)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:headword; 04:16 . . (+200) . . Benwing (add force_cat_output argument to force category output even in Module/Template space, for testing purposes)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:utilities; 04:09 . . (+1,109) . . Benwing (document format_categories() and add FORCE_OUTPUT flag to force output even in Module, Template, etc. namespaces (for use in the Module debug window))
21 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . value; 20:36 . . (+2) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Noun)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:scripts/data; 03:49 . . (+28) . . -sche