Changes related to "sweep someone off their feet"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
30 August 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m someone; 13:37 . . (-69) . . Equinox (→Noun: got 3 cites so we can drop the invented usex. thanks.)
- (diff | hist) . . someone; 13:34 . . (+1,144) . . Gamren (Adding citations and _not_ correcting use example.)
- (diff | hist) . . m someone; 13:28 . . (+3) . . Equinox (Reverted edits by 220.127.116.11. If you think this rollback is in error, please leave a message on my talk page.)
- (diff | hist) . . someone; 13:12 . . (-3) . . 18.104.22.168 (→Noun: Someone has no plural it was mistakenly made plural .) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
29 August 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Appendix:Glossary; 10:58 . . (+70) . . Saltmarsh (→E: enclisis+)
- (diff | hist) . . Appendix:Glossary; 10:43 . . (+93) . . Saltmarsh (→E: +enclisis)