Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: tu, ես, and Appendix:Variations of "tu"
- Initialism of Taylor University.
- Initialism of Temple University.
- Initialism of Tooling University.
- Initialism of Towson University.
- Initialism of Trent University.
- Initialism of Tribhuvan University.
- Initialism of Tulane University.
- Initialism of University of Tulsa.
- Initialism of Touro University.
TU (countable and uncountable, plural TUs)
- (medicine) Tuberculin Units, the measure of an antigen used to aid in the diagnosis of tuberculosis infection.
- Time Unit.
- Initialism of translation unit.
- Initialism of Technisch Universität, a university of technology.
TU m (plural TU)
- (Puerto Rico) Initialism of Tren Urbano, the metro system used in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English initialisms
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- German terms with audio links
- German lemmas
- German nouns
- German initialisms
- Spanish lemmas
- Spanish nouns
- Spanish countable nouns
- Spanish masculine nouns
- Puerto Rican Spanish
- Spanish initialisms