Talk:act like a bull in a china shop
Also "Act like an elephant in a china shop," or the equivalent in other languages.
- The comma has been put before the quote mark. Is this correct? It is not logical!. Patrick 01:03 Jan 31, 2003 (UTC)
It is correct in American English. I have never found it logical either. -- Merphant
The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
- Delete. --Yair rand 06:40, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
- Delete. Mglovesfun (talk) 11:47, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
- Delete. DCDuring TALK 14:59, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
- Redirect. Polarpanda 15:54, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
- A redirect can't hurt.—msh210℠ 16:01, 8 March 2010 (UTC)