Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search


Hey guys, we need a noun entry in here with:

  • (mathematics): The side of a right-angled triangle next to the angle that isn't the hypotenuse.

Then maybe a Related Term or See Also section with Hypotenuse and Opposite. —This comment was unsigned.

Added the noun (two-and-a-half years later!). Equinox 11:00, 29 August 2011 (UTC)