Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search

I was told that bartender is chiefly used in the US and to a British ear sounds very strange. In the Commonwealth it is replaced with barman, barkeeper or barmaid, depending on the gender. Can anyone assure me? Ferike333 15:08, 8 November 2009 (UTC)