The following information passed a request for deletion.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, but feel free to discuss its conclusions.
To me, as a building design professional, these appear to be clearly sum-of-parts, but perhaps I am too close to the subject. What do others think? (And if we do keep them, the wording needs tweaking for clarity.) --Enginear 07:05, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- They look specialized enough to warrant inclusion to me. — [Ric Laurent] — 13:19, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- They do to me too.Lucifer 21:39, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- Delete, except possibly "base isolation", which seems to become opaque because of dropping seismic from seismic base isolation. The others seem quite transparent once a context of use is suggested. DCDuring TALK 00:40, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- After thinking about it a bit more, I'm going to have to say keep to all. I wouldn't understand any of the given meanings of these terms looking at our entries for their constituent parts. — [Ric Laurent] — 20:08, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- Keep all, per Mr. Laurent's point. bd2412 T 18:45, 30 November 2011 (UTC)