Talk:bounce a check
The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
- I've heard of a check bouncing (that is, intransitive) I've never heard this in my life. US? AUS? NZ? Anyway the mystery is in bounce#Verb, anyone who bothers to look that up will know what it means. Delete. Mglovesfun (talk) 22:32, 20 October 2010 (UTC)
- Delete this and bounce a cheque and explain at bounce. Equinox ◑ 23:10, 20 October 2010 (UTC)
- Delete per nom. DCDuring TALK 22:54, 21 October 2010 (UTC)
- In the discussion on luna kratero, user:Widsith said "delete " about this entry also.—msh210℠ (talk) 17:33, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
- It's not sense 4 of bounce, which is intransitive, but a sense we don't have (but need). Add it and delete this.—msh210℠ (talk) 17:42, 22 October 2010 (UTC)