Slang Definition of Cuff
Hi peeps. This is a very underground word but I might be able to get examples of its usage when I am in the data collection phase of a research project that involves the people who use this word. I will have documents and official interviews as raw data and I'm wondering how I can incorporate that to help plead my case for this word. I am working in the poorest, most drug-afflicted city in Canada; Vancouver's Downtown Eastside. OneWomanArmy
- I believe it is the tube that one tightens around the arm before injecting. SemperBlotto 21:54, 22 September 2006 (UTC)
When you have verified results, please advise. Andrew massyn 08:28, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
The following discussion has been moved from Wiktionary:Requests for verification.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, but feel free to discuss its conclusions.
Rfvfailed. Andrew massyn 08:28, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
I've seen cuff used in this:
- 88575 +(9434)- [X]
- <Stormrider> I should bomb something
- <Stormrider> ...and it's off the cuff remarks like that that are the reason I don't log chats
- <Stormrider> Just in case the FBI ever needs anything on me
- <Elzie_Ann> I'm sure they can just get it from someone who DOES log chats.
- *** FBI has joined #gamecubecafe
- <FBI> We saw it anyway.
- *** FBI has quit IRC (Quit: )
what does it mean there? 184.108.40.206 09:57, 7 August 2010 (UTC)