Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to navigation Jump to search

In computer science, I've heard of "key debouncing", which is a means of testing that a key was really pressed. (If you've ever switched between windows while holding down a key in the previous window, and seen the new window acting as though you were still holding that key down, you will know what I mean.) I can't tell whether this is the same sense or not. Equinox 22:41, 19 May 2009 (UTC)