Talk:don't be penny wise and pound foolish
I'm sorry, but isn't the explanation more like: don't be picky in the short term just to save pennies, because it will cost you in the long term (less profit or higher costs) 22.214.171.124 00:43, 11 April 2010 (UTC)
I agree they should be merged or one of the pages should be deleted. 126.96.36.199 16:03, 7 June 2014 (UTC)
The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
- Why not hard-redirect? We do that for some other phrases. — Keφr 14:50, 11 May 2014 (UTC)
- Hard-redirect Purplebackpack89 (Notes Taken) (Locker) 15:19, 11 May 2014 (UTC)
- Redirect per Purplebackpack89. DCDuring TALK 15:28, 11 May 2014 (UTC)
- Agreed: Redirect. No chance for conflict with other languages. Chuck Entz (talk) 15:51, 11 May 2014 (UTC)
- Hard redirect seems safe and appropriate. ~ Röbin Liönheart (talk) 23:26, 19 May 2014 (UTC)
Hard-redirected per above. — Keφr 19:23, 12 June 2014 (UTC)