Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to navigation Jump to search

From RFV[edit]

This sense: That part of science which treats of microscopic objects, or depends on microscopic observation. As far as I know, that area is called microscopy. --EncycloPetey 04:38, 2 February 2007 (UTC)

  • Yes, the OED gives its second meaning as "Rare - microscopy" SemperBlotto 09:32, 2 February 2007 (UTC)